Please note: the color of the product may slightly differ from what is seen in the photo due to the different lighting conditions when taking pictures, or your monitor settings.
We provide a 24-month warranty on our products from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects and applies if quality defects arise despite compliance with furniture and washbasin installation and maintenance instructions. The guarantee is provided only upon presentation of the following purchase document: VAT invoice / purchase receipt / delivery note.
The guarantee does not apply if:
- furniture is modified with non-original parts;
- furniture is damaged because of improper use, storage or transportation;
- furniture is repaired by the buyer or third parties;
- furniture is improperly assembled or maintained.
Warranty does not cover natural wear and tear.
Return of the goods
In accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, (Order No. 217 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania of 29 June 2001 and Order No. 258 of 17 August 2001) the Buyer has the right to return the delivered goods within 14 days from the date of their delivery. Goods that the Buyer does not like the shape, size, color, model or completeness (except for the exceptions provided in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania) are replaced and accepted from the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods.
Return of goods in Lithuania, except for the Curonian Spit, is free of charge. (The price of return of goods from the Curonian Spit is determined individually. Contact us by phone +370 611 20322, +370 428 43635 or by e-mail: email@example.com)
Return of goods is free of charge to the following Latvian cities: Riga, Jurmala, Bauska, Daugavpils, Jelgava, Tukums, Liepaja (The price of return of goods from other Latvian cities is determined individualy. Contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The goods are exchanged or taken back via the company’s courier, who arrives to exchange and / or take back the goods at the address specified when ordering the goods.
In order for the buyer to return the goods, the following conditions must be met:
- to inform the Seller about the return of the product by e-mail: email@example.com. Attach the completed return form in the letter. The return form is provided at the bottom of this page;
- the returned goods must be in the original neat packaging (this condition does not apply in the case of returning defective goods);
- the returned product must be undamaged by the Buyer (changes in the appearance of the product or its packaging that were necessary to inspect the product shall not be considered as a substantial change in the appearance of the product);
- the returned product must be unused, without losing its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, with protective films, etc.) (this condition does not apply in the case of returning defective goods);
- the returned goods must be in the same set as received by the Buyer;
- when returning the goods, it is necessary to present its purchase document.
The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the conditions for the return of the goods are not complied with.
When the wrong and/or defective goods are returned, the Seller undertakes to take back such goods at its own expense and replace them with similar suitable goods. If the seller does not have similar goods, he returns the money paid for the goods to the Buyer. The Seller undertakes to return the money paid to the Buyer within 10 (ten) working days, if an advance payment has been made.
The seller is not responsible for the non-refund or late transfer of money for returned goods, if the Buyer incorrectly provides the data required for the refund.